All the information we collect via this website or through correspondence with you is used for the operation of our service. Once your order has been dispatristinaed to you, you will receive no further correspondence from Keeper of Keys in relation to your purchase with us, unless there are any problems with your order, or if you have any questions you'd like us to address.
We collect personal information such as your name, e-mail address postal address, and phone number for the following reasons:
- you make a purchase from our website
- you sign up to Keeper of Keys newsletter
- if you contact us with a query or concern we will keep a record of the correspondence.
- If you use our website we may collect technical information such as the IP address of your computer.
We collect and use this information as:
In the case of a transaction it is necessary for us to carry out the obligations to you as a customer, i.e. to recognise you as a registered customer, confirm the correct details are linked to your order, and ensure that you are happy with the service you receive.
You have consented to the collection of this information for the purposes outlined in this policy
How do we secure personal data?
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
However, you acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we can not guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
All financial transactions that occur are undertaken on secure encrypted third party sites.
Who do we share your information with?
We will never pass your details onto any other company.
We will only ever share your information if required to do so by law.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will retain your personal information for as long as required by law - the current required retention period for any personal information is seven years.
Your rights in relation to personal data
- You have the right to:
- request access to your persona information.
- correct your personal information
- request deletion of your personal information (we can only do this if we are not required to keep it by law)
- unsubscribe from Keeper of Keys newsletter or email correspondence - contact email@example.com or click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
Linking to other websites / third party content
Keeper of Keys website contains links to other organisations websites, we are not responsible for the content of these websites, so please ensure that you check their privacy policies carefully.